COACH THE ELASKO WAY
SONJA LASKOWSKI HAS BUILT A REPUTATION AS A UNIQUE AND INSPIRING COACH. NOT ADOPTING CONVENTIONAL TRAINING METHODS, SONJA’S A LEADER INTRODUCING NEW, GROUNDBREAKING CONCEPTS OF STRETCH AND DYNAMIC FITNESS AND WELLBEING. CARVING OUT A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN THE INDUSTRY SONJA’S NOW READY TO SHARE THE SECRETS OF ELASKO AND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT.
The progression levels of ELASKO
Experiencing the system, with the founder, is an integral part of understanding the effect ELASKO has on balancing and strengthening the body and how the energy transmits to positive mental wellbeing. Followed by;
- Learn the ELASKO basic foundations of the beginner level.
- An introduction to the Six Elements of ELASKO.
- Executing the signature exercises.
- Introduction to the ELASKO bar and posture wall exercises
- The basics of assisted stretch techniques.
- Coaching ELASKO 1:1 to clients that are new to fitness.
In the second part of the course students enter the intermediate level with the founder & Master Coaches. There are a series of presentations covering the (a) ELASKO lifestyle principles (b) ELASKO nutrition planning and (c) ELASKO business development.
- Expanding the range of exercises and training to higher level of intensity.
- An introduction to dynamic tension for definition.
- Coaching ELASKO to small groups & different surroundings.
- Using ELASKO techniques for rehabilitation.
- Body alignment using the Posture Wall.
- How the performance of ELASKO effects the anatomy.
The ELASKO SILVER course is the most intensive and enables students to coach clients with a good general sports knowledge. The course will take 100 hours in total spread out over a three month period with two intense periods per month; Wednesday to Sunday
The ELASKO Gold course is for students who qualified successfully in the ELASKO SILVER program and are keen to move to the next step on the ELASKO career ladder. This is the advanced level of the concept and concentrates on how to challenge even the most professional and experienced Athlete, Dancer, Yoga or Pilates fanatic.
This program focuses on coaching each ELASKO exercise and move to it’s physical limit;
- The bar plays an important role as the exercises will be far more complex pushing towards an acrobatic character
- The signature exercises will be taken to an extreme range of difficulty and the students will learn a high level of body awareness and range of movement
- The posture wall in this course will not only be used to align the body but used as a challenging tool to learn how to bring clients completely out of thier comfort zone
- Phase 2 of dynamic tension to maximise strength and raise energy levels
- Perfecting the teaching methods 1:1 and within small groups
This course will take 50 hours in total, covered over a 5 day period; Wednesday to Sunday
ELASKO MASTER COACH
The MASTER COACH course can only be attended by ELASKO GOLD Coaches with a minimum of six months in the field coaching the system.
In this course the emphasis is on learning how to coach the next generation of ELASKO coaches and become a brand ambassador.
The desire to become an ELASKO ambassador requires discipline and commitment to a healthy lifestyle, peak physical condition and a positive mental state. The ELASKO lifestyle principles not only need to be taught by the MASTER COACHES but need to be authentically performed on a daily basis.
This course will be taught over five intensive days on the beautiful island of Palma de Mallorca in our concept studio.
The founder and also her experienced Master Coaches will not only give the ultimate Elasko experience you will never forget but also the last bit of motivation and professionalism to become a successful ambassador of the concept.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This Elasko PC Course is for you if you have
High energy levels
Desire to make a long term difference as a life coach practitioner
An interest and passion for stretching
Preference to train using your own body rather than with machines or weights
A good level of body awareness
A passion to teach people and confidence using hands and getting close to clients
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
A meeting or Skype with the founder to see if ELASKO is the right fit. We’re not a fitness ‘factory’, we authentically select ELASKO professionals
A trial class with the founder to see if you have what it takes to perform and teach Elasko and the various techniques.
An intensive 100 hour course which is spread over 5 days twice per month to become a licensed ELASKO silver coach
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
A License to teach and use the ELASKO brand and music
Learn the ELASKO principles and how to put them into practice
How to obtain, grow and maintain a client base
Learn how to deal with a wide variety of clients needs; rehabilitation and weaknesses
Becoming part of a growing brand and community of like minded professionals
Access to video resources with updated ELASKO movements and advice
Regular ongoing communication & coaching sessions over Skype
A complimentary branded ELASKO outfit
Registered as an ELASKO coach on our website