TEACH ELASKO CLASSES!
THE ELASKO CLASSES ARE AN EXTENDED VERSION OF THE COACHING SYSTEM LEAVING EVERY MEMBER JOINING IN WITH THE FEELING OF BEING SPECIAL AND WELL TAKEN CARE OFF
SONJA LASKOWSKI – ELASKO FOUNDER
The Elasko class system consists of three weekend courses:
The first course concentrates on the Elasko principles and exercises and unique Elasko teaching methods.
- Experience the ELASKO group class system with the founder
- Introduction to the six elements of ELASKO
- Executing the signature exercises
- Introduction to the ELASKO bar work
- The basics of ELASKO floor assisting teaching technique
- ELASKO anatomy
The second course concentrates on the ELASKO principles and exercises and unique ELASKO coaching methods.
- Expanding the range of exercises
- Introduction of dynamic tension for definition
- Stand up & floor assisted teaching methods used in a group class
- Learn the ELASKO group assisted Floor Stretch technique
- Teach your first ELASKO group class to your class mates
- ELASKO nutrition
The third course includes a set choreography, broken down into different teaching stages
- Learn how to entertain your class without loosing the technical aspect of ELASKO
- Watch and learn from other ELASKO group class coaches
- Students need to pass an exam in order to become an ELASKO group class coach teaching outside clients
- Presentation of the ELASKO coaching course and advantages
This course consists of three weekends with a total of 60 hours
*The set choreography gets updated every 6months over Skype, a teaching video or live course. It will depend on the geography of the students.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is for you if you are a
Someone with a passion for teaching group classes
Confident with people and don’t mind performing in front of an audience
Have a good sense of rhythm
Have a leader personality
A basic understanding and knowledge of stretch and posture
Good body awareness
Energetic, vibrant character
Fully experienced teachers who would like to expand their horizons
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
A video giving a brief bio about yourself and your passion for teaching.
A video teaching a 30 second class of your choice to showcase your skills.
A Skype call with the founder to ensure that ELASKO is the right fit for you.
Benefits as an Elasko class teacher
Registered on the ELASKO website as a certified ELASKO group class teacher
Entitled to use the ELASKO music and choreography
A complimentary ELASKO teaching outfit.
Opportunity to join regular workshops to keep motivation levels high.
Become part of the ELASKO community with access to exclusive video content
Learn life & psychological skills to enhance lifestyle & general happiness.
Expand knowledge about stretching and posture work.